SimPilot sATPL is now without upfront training costs
Joining SimPilot is simple.
There is no upfront simulator training costs to pay for initial simulator training.
As soon as you join your subscription will begin. The minimum amount you must fly per month is 2hrs. This amount is your monthly subscription amount.
There is One Subscription Scheme available.
1) Rollover Hours – which allows you to rollover your unused monthly hours up to 6 months – £65 per month (£32.50 ph)
3) The scheme is a 24 month agreement. Terms available here Other terms are available on request.
1) Printed Training Manual – £145
Included in Basic Training Course:
- 12 hrs Airbus A320 Flight Simulator Training fully sponsored and paid for by AlphaTech
- 8 hrs Classroom Theory
- High Quality Printed Course Material
- 10 hrs self study with our Online Knowledgebase
- Access to our Online Training Videos
- Preferential Access to Simulator after SimPilot Course
- Ongoing Hourly flying rate of only £30ph per pilot.
- Airport Transfers Included from either Belfast Airport
New joiners to SimPilot must attend a selection process at AlphaTech which consists of a Simulator Assessment to ascertain your suitability for SimPilot training and qualification.
If you’re successful you will be asked to sign a 24 month agreement, much in the same way as a mobile phone contract. Full details about this contract are available
As soon as you sign the contract you will pay £145 for your sATPL Printed Course Material and your 1st subscription payment will be taken on the next billing cycle, the 4th of every month. Don’t worry though. All these subscription payments will be kept in credit as flying hours for you to use when you finished your Basic Training.
12hrs of Basic Training is Sponsored by AlphaTech, and your training can start straight away subject to availability.
Once training is complete you will join SimPilot as a First Officer, fly from the right hand seat with other SimPilots, most of whom are also real world pilots.
The only cost is the monthly subscription of £60 for the minimum 2/hrs. Extra hours you wish to do are charged on the last Friday of every month via our self-service portal.